Skip to main content

Sketch Daily: Battlemaster Punga & Krampus #NSFW Read

So, I took a few days off here and there. Mostly the weekend, as it was my birthday (Yay!) and I was feeling a bit burned out physically. I still drew, but most of it was crap that I just erased, doodled, or just formed digitally and straight deleted. Fine with me. I just wanted muscle memory. I did, however, make 2 pieces in the past few days. Take a look.

The first was "Battlemaster Punga" which was in honor of a gaming battle in Don't Starve Together The Forge (a limited time event) which  I finally won with my friends. It was pretty intense. The running joke was that I was (cover your virgin ears) so close to orgasm but never came when I finally met the big boss. I mean...we kept dropping the ball. We were just fucking up royally. Thanks, Glowfam for that good win. Anyways, you can watch the clip here:

Glowgasm is a really great streamer. You can check him out about 10pm EST here. 

Now last night, I decided to dip my toes back into the daily prompts from Deviant. Krampus was the inspiration. I wanted to make him totally creepy and ugly and nightmare fuel. I guess he is? Hey look, a lil elf on the shelf. I always wanted one of those.



Anyways, enjoy.
And don't forget to follow and support my artwork please!

Like, share, subscribe, inquire about commissions, purchase, donate... It means the world to me.
-brr

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani