Skip to main content

Mantra

I have to remain focused. So focused, I have fucking tunnel vision. I have to remain calm. When the winds blow around me when they create turmoil accompanied with thunderous rolls, earthquakes and aftershocks, I have to remain still. So still, I turn into a yogi. I have to have patience. When worlds collide and stress endures, I will be graciously uplifted from only the wonderful magnificence of the Lord. Because I am hoping, and praying and wishing…that with this mantra, this endurance-I will continue on.

I will continue on.

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani