Skip to main content

"You and I To We"

You are so beautiful.
A force to be reckoned with
The dynamic entity which I hold bliss
The truth of passion
and epitome of a man
To which the hidden depths reach
The likeness of the millions of grains of sand
You simply
are wonderful in being you
outreached arms begging to be touched
Masculinity even in tearful hues
Love cannot escape
even the smallest gaps of air between us
Clinging to the oneness and newness
Where deepness lingers further than lust
You are to me
The reason of being
and desire to be the women of my
highest capabilities
Essentially connected through more
experience and time
you are simply sensual
Aging like a fine wine
You, beautiful man-
Complete me.
And I am yours
Through those beautiful eyes
Which you see.

-b.r.rivera

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani