Skip to main content

Meet Me There

Meet me, in an elusive reverie,
Dust over swollen eyes enchants the moon over me,
Taking your hand in a wisp of spiritual connections
My body is yours and I am perfect yet present in imperfections
     As I wished to not be awakened from what I see.

Enter the dimension, a willingly detainee,
Touch this and that; a smile of approval, your guarantee
Skin glazed in sweat your affection
    Meet me...

I dare not disrupt my unconsciousness, I am an escapee
Of oversimplified non-indulgence, I challenge reality
I am yours in this mutual sublime projection
You are mine in your chocolaty sweet confection
Engulfed in my arms kisses abundant and I am free---
    Meet me...

 -b.r.rivera-taylor
a Rondeau.
8 of 30
#30in30

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani