Skip to main content

Question

Is it hard to do what you love?

Comments

  1. The way I see it, it would depend on how you define the phrase "Doing what you love", if you mean for a hobby that you do in your spare time then it's very easy, if you mean as a job or career then it really depends on what it is you love to do. I would say people like you and I who write poetry have an easy time doing it as a hobby, but find it nigh impossible to do for a job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is what I love, and find it exhilarating like a natural high. But along with that comes editing....always hard and tedious and never ending...

    I found you through your listmania on Amazon. I was wondering if you might consider adding my book Amethyst by Heather Bowhay to your Amazon Freebies list for a week. Just thought I'd ask. :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani