Skip to main content

Day 2: "Van Gogh" by Taschen

Day Two of #BookSpine365.

Van Gogh The Complete Paintings  by Taschen has editor into F. Walther and author Rainer Metzger to thank for this beautiful hard bound 740 page book. I start out with this book in particular, because it is the most favorite of mine on my shelf. Van Gogh is by far my favorite painter, and the autobiographical memoirs and letters inside give a closer look inside his life and mind. The book itself is extremely heavy, but I have no qualms with it being such a gem. The glossy pages are worth the high price, and they turn with ease. 


Book Details:
Name: Van Gogh Complete Paintings
Author: Walther, I.
Format: Hardcover, glossy. 24 x 30 cm (9.4 x 11.8 in.), 96 pp.
Dust jacket included. 
ISBN 978-3-8365-4122-0 ©2012


-brrivera




Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani