Skip to main content

Day 20: Della's House of Style, Anthology.

Day 20 in #BookSpine365. Visit a title a day from my bookshelf.

I forgotten all about this title on my shelf. I read it such a long time ago, I would have to refresh myself again with the characters. What I do remember is it being an "ok" book; Della's House Of Style is an anthology with four different authors, after all. One may be better than the other, but I found the normal clichés found within romance fiction. They all centralize on the theme of being within the hair salon, with Della as the protagonist. You'll have to read the book to see what it's about.
The book is in quite bad shape, with multiple tears and wrinkles; even the spine has taken curling and lifting from the bottom corner. Mass paperback books can have some longevity when care is given, but I have no clue what happened to this copy. It really has been through the wringer. The pages are still crisp, nothing dogearred or out of place. The smell is quite lovely. The bookish scent hits you as soon as you open the first few pages. 

Book Details
Authors: Alers, Hill, Mason, and Ray
Format: Romance fiction. Mass market paperback. 6.6 x 4.1 x 0.8 inches, 5.6 oz, 343 pages. 
Contents: title page, half title page, table of contents.

-brrivera

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani