Skip to main content

Day 30: Philosophers On My Shelf. Well, in the Form Of SparkNotes.

Day 30 in #BookSpine365. Visit a title a day from my bookshelf.

Let me be the first to confirm if you don't already know this: SparkNotes can save your college life. So when I took Philosophy 101 and my head started spinning a bit, this book got me through. As I got more into my course, I actually read this copy for fun--- learning about different themes, ideas, and arguments each philosopher had.
Each chapter holds a different philosopher, such as Descartes, Aquinas, or Nietzsche and there are a total of 19 chapters with index. Softcover, titled spine, table of contents, 352 pages, ©2005 Spark Educational Publishing. 

-brrivera

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani