Skip to main content

Days 33~37: Comics, Anyone?

Day 33-37 in #BookSpine365. Visit a title a day from my bookshelf. Month Two.

So who doesn't like comics, better yet...a post with five pictures of comics? These titles sit on my shelf as days 33 through 37 as I play catch up with this project. Forgive the lateness with updating. Life gets in the way. 

So, as a child I never really read comics-only the Archies and stuff like that. Only recently I read the compendium of the Walking Dead because I am so into the TV show I have to know the actual story line as it relates to the writing. Now I am scouring iBooks and other sites that offer free comics that I can read in my downtime. These five here which I am sharing today were only $1.00 via bargain bin box at Barnes & Noble. They're still in a plastic sleeve, extremely crisp with cardboard backing to support comic. I understand many people collect them for their rarity and monetary value,  but these titles are quite common.  In all, nice reads for my husband whom I purchased them for to capture nostalgia. 

Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics)
Vol. 1 no. 31 Nov. 1992

Justice League Quarterly (DC Comics)
No. 4 Autumn 1991



X-Men Classic (Marvel Comics)
Vol. 1 No. 48, June, 1990


The Astonishing X-Men (Marvel Comics)
Vol. 1. No. 4. June, 1995


Star Trek DS9 (Malibu)
No. 3 Oct. 1993

-brrivera














Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani