Skip to main content

Bookspine 365: Day 45 "The Giver" by Lois Lawry

The Giver by Lois Lowry

This softcover edition I own sits on the shelf, among the others as a used book. It's quite beautiful to look at. I hope one day my son reads it. To my understanding its required reading in many schools, with the dystopian style and conflict brought upon humans. I quite liked the length. It still looks brand new, practically no wear and tear and the spine and cover are quite glossy. There are a few annotations and underlines, barely noticeable.




-brr
Book Specs:
The Giver
Author: Lois Lowry
Pages: 179
Publisher Random House 
Fiction. Copyright 1993.

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani