Skip to main content

Day 15: Inktober

Day 15: #Inktober

So...I love Rick and Morty. This show is hella deep to be a cartoon. Rick has some issues, and Morty needs therapy after all these adventures-but I digress. There's this episode of where a Freddy Kreuger look alike blasts his way through inception like dreams and in the end, saves the day. His name: Scary Terry. Bitch.

Well...he calls everything a bitch. He has a problem with cussing.
Fave episode ever.

Used roller ink, Japanese brush, gel pens, colored pencils for this one. Damn this is a dark picture. Perhaps I will upload a brighter one. Anyway, enjoy.


-brr

Thanks for the love. Want to support my Art? Click here. All donations go towards supplies so I can continue my art! Thank you so much.



Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani