Skip to main content

#Inktober Day 19 A revisit to Alice in Wonderland

Curiouser and Curiouser.

Today I revisited Alice in Wonderland and added the Burtonesque type of style with the classic "drink me" scene. Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz are two of my most favorite books EVER. I love the surrealism, fantasy, the beauty. The original artwork panels are to die for!


Enjoy. I used Pentel Drafting Pencil 0.9mm Graph Gear 500 series for a rough draft. I followed up with XTank Pro 0.7mm Rollerball pen. I also used a Sharpie oil based fine point pen. For water colors, Reeves was used on Lowe Cornell watercolor paper.


If you like my Artwork, please feel free to support here. Always appreciated but never required. All donations go towards supplies. Thank you so much for your kindness and support!

Click the hashtag below for #Inktober for drawing posts!

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani