Skip to main content

#Inktober Day 20: Deep

Today I went into the realm of #FanArtFriday with a quick sketch of Drago from Animal Crossing. Quick background story: I love New Leaf! I watch a lot of Sugar's Twitch streams and she was looking for her lost amiibo card. I joked that he ran away. I like to think that these villagers aren't so cute and cuddly and secretly want to abandon their mayor's towns and lead a thug life. Anyway, fan art consumed me. I think Drago went on a crime spree. Oh my.

I used a Graphgear 500 0.9mm drafting pencil to begin, followed by a Skillcraft Vista Gel Ink. Craz color pencils.

Enjoy.

Like my art and want to support? Click here.
-brr

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani