Skip to main content

Inktober Day 21 Furious

I always loved the villains, especially Disney villains. Completely misunderstood. Not petty at all. Well, some of them are. Here we have Yzma, the advisor to the emperor. I think she got her potions mixed up somehow in the labs. Perhaps absentminded Kronk had something to do with it?

I have got to get a better camera or something cause the pic looks way better in person. The lighting is way off. I tried. I shaded lightly with colored pencils. I used a drafting pencil and sharpie, with a Japanese brush pen and rollerball ink.

I was pretty happy how this turned out, although I saw the mistakes way after I inked it (of course.) But this is what #Inktober is all about! Make mistakes, wash, rinse, repeat. I have to get used to making mistakes. The idea of perfection is slowly chasing away. When I make those mistakes, I use them to my advantage as "happy little accidents" creating new lines and curves.

Thank you all for your genuine kindness. If you would like to support my Art, please visit here. 

-brr

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani