Skip to main content

Inktober Day 22

Today I drew a few things, and lemme tell you, I had a bad day. Everything I drew ended up looking lumpy. Like crap. Total crap I tell ya! I couldn't draw a circle to save my life and my lines were little worms that I swore were crawling off the page.

The fatigue was real. I took a nap and tried again later. Better, but still sucky. It's ok. Momma said there will be days like this. After encouragement from my hubby that all my Art doesn't look like Jabba the Hut, I managed to get a few things drawn. I decided on a creepy doll and went ham on markers and a gel pen. Let the imperfection show.


Enjoy.

Want to support my Art? Please visit here.


Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani