Skip to main content

Inktober Day 23 & 24

Yesterday while I did not post, I did continue to draw. So, just gonna catch up with the posting on the blog stuffs.

I continued with anatomy and STRUGGLED (see? I used all caps) with hips and legs. Why are kneecaps hard to draw? What is that about? Anyways, not feeling well added to the mix but I continued. Most of my drawings were in pencil, but I managed to escape with one in pen, and it was a sugar skull. That was Day 23 of of Inktober.

I was pleased just to get anything out of me, quite frankly. Not gonna lie. I felt like throwing in the towel after all my pieces ended up looking like blobs on paper. I decided it was just not feeling well. Time to rest. Rest was good. Woke up feeling the same fatigue but continued. I like the Halloween/zombiefied/Burtonesque theme I have going on for October, so I decided with a zombie. I don't know how he ended up with a Pompadour but he did. Cool beans. Day 24 of Inktober.

Adding a bit of color makes him happy. Look at that smile.
I used Skillcraft Vista Ink gel pen, Pentel Graphgear 500 0.9 mm drafting pencil, Royal watercolor pencil, Pentel Japanese brush pen. 
Enjoy.
Want to support my Art? Visit here. 

-brr 

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani