Skip to main content

Week 2: Inktober

Week 2 of Inktober, Still hanging in there. 

Day 8


Day 9 



Day 10

Day 11 



Day12



Day 13


Day 14 


This week I worked with pen, Japanese brush ink, colored pencils, roller inks, office pens, and #Tayasui sketches, as well as #ProcreateApp on the iPad. I tried to focus on a "creepy" theme as its Halloween around the corner and every mistake I made, I just rolled with it. 

All pics I created were drawn in the comfort of my bed using a portable drafting table. Rather difficult...but I wanted to get the job done. On the days where the #chronicpain levels were too high, I simply used the iPad app and didn't use all the pens and paper. Compression gloves, breaks, and an angle when drawing are a must!

Never stop believing in your dreams and keep it up. 

-brr

A YouTube video of me drawing day 10, the jumping spider via speed lapse is available. Check it out.  
Want to support my Art? Visit here to donate (always appreciated but never required.)
Thank you for the love!

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani