Skip to main content

Sketch Daily: Alopex, and Random Cartooning

Today's prompt is Alopex, an arctic fox that is iconic to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series. I found drawing her enjoyful, save her hind legs which I knew I derped up. I loved the ragged look and fur, with wisps of hair here and there.


I continued throughout the day drawing a WIP (work in progress) of a mad hatter and drawing hands (again). I inked a random cartoon and was NOT pleased at all with her body, specifically her arms. For some odd reason I could not get them to match or flow. I think I just needed a break because I drew all day long and my shoulder was still killing me from the other day. Doesn't matter, still pressing on.

Enjoy!

Don't forget to visit regularly and support my Art! I appreciate all the love.

-brr

Comments

Type in Search Query Here

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Poetry: Rhyme Scheme

Exploring Poetry Styles: The Bop

A Runaway Slave Writes A Handwritten Letter To His Wife of Freedom. I Hope She Got It.

Understanding Poetry: Naani